- Wednesday, July 20, 2022, French presentation
- Wednesday, July 27, 2022, English presentation
Time: 11 a.m. to Noon
IBM Expands Power10 Server Family to Help Clients Respond Faster to Rapidly Changing Business Demands
Join us on July 27, to hear from IBM experts on why and how you can prepare for the move to Power10, it’s easier then you think!
Discover how the new Power10 scale-out and midrange models extend IBM’s capabilities to deliver flexible and secured infrastructure for hybrid cloud environments.
The new Power10 servers combine performance, scalability, and flexibility with new pay-as-you-go consumption offerings for clients looking to deploy new services quickly across multiple environments.
Four reasons to attend
- Respond faster to business demands: The Power10 processor delivers unprecedented performance without an increase in energy or footprint for more efficient scaling. IBM Power Private Cloud with dynamic capacity now includes metering of Red Hat® OpenShift® in addition to Linux, AIX and IBM i environments for flexible consumption consistently across public, private and hybrid cloud.
- Protect data from core to cloud: Customers can simplify end-to-end encryption across hybrid cloud using full memory encryption at the processor level, without management overhead or performance impact. IBM Power10 can also protect from future threats with support for post-quantum cryptography and fully homomorphic encryption.
- Streamline insights and automation: Now, customers can deduce insights faster from enhanced in-core AI inferencing capability in every server. No additional specialized hardware is required. You’ll have the ability to securely extract insights from your most sensitive data where it resides, eliminating the time and risk of data movement and leveraging Watson services in IBM Cloud.
- Maximize availability and reliability: With built-in advanced recovery and self-healing for infrastructure redundancy and disaster recovery in IBM Cloud.
Who Should Attend: IT professionals managing IBM Power systems (IT Directors/Managers, project leads, senior administrators).
Why IBM and R2i
IBM has a long history of building world-class Infrastructure and Security solutions to keep their client’s data and systems safe and available. R2i works with companies to build and optimize infrastructure solutions to maximize performance and resiliency.
Advisory IT Specialist Power | IBM Canada
Vice-President Innovation | R2i