Do buzzwords like “Zero Trust” trigger security vendor fatigue and anxiety? If so, then feel safe and secure with a demonstration of actual, automated Zero Trust security policies that are enforceable at network and process layers! This session will discuss NeuVector, a SUSE open source project that enables innovative security automation for behavior-based Zero Trust runtime security policies in Kubernetes.
Discover the key benefits of attending this exclusive event:
- Gain insights into cutting-edge Kubernetes security solutions.
- Learn how to implement automated Zero Trust security policies.
- Network with industry experts and fellow professionals.
- Explore a unique beer museum with a vast collection of bottles and beer-related antiques.
Mark your calendar and reserve your spot today places are limited!
- 3:00 pm – Arrival
- 3:15 pm – R2i Intro
- 3:30 pm – Kubernetes-native container security platform
- 4:30 pm – Happy Hour Start – On the menu: Tasting of beers, wine, bites that will be served throughout the evening!
- Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2023
- Time: 3 pm – 6 pm (and more!)
- Location: R2i Office, 7880 Grenache, Anjou, QC, H1J 1C3
- Cost: Free
- Free on-site parking available
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to elevate your Kubernetes security knowledge.
We look forward to welcoming you to this event!
Senior Security Engineer, SUSE NeuVector | SUSE
SUSE is a global leader in innovative, reliable, secure enterprise-grade open source solutions, relied upon by more than 60% of the Fortune 500 to power their mission-critical workloads. We specialize in Business-critical Linux, Enterprise Container Management and Edge solutions, and collaborate with partners and communities to empower our customers to innovate everywhere – from the data center, to the cloud, to the edge and beyond.