In this webinar, participants will learn how to organize the adoption of best practices to avoid a failure. The STI Maintenance method allows for the creation of a reliability culture through the completion of our various levels of evolution which lead to an efficient factory 4.0.
Covered in this webinar:
- An introduction to R2i
- Why should a site engage in asset management?
- How to develop a business case and a game plan to see it through?
- What are the tangible results of this exercise and what challenges should you expect?
- Culture development as a prerequisite of the factory 4.0
4 good reasons to attend:
- Learn how to develop a business case and a strategy to credibly convince management to support improved asset management
- Identify a winning strategy to rapidly obtain tangible results and learn how to continuously demonstrate these types of results
- Discover how to generate enthusiasm for improved asset management throughout your organization
- Have a conversation with our experts on how to evolve a reliability culture and a plan inherent to the adoption of best practices.
With the participation of STI maintenance