Asset management: an integral part of a company’s business strategy*
In this webinar, participants will learn how to organize the adoption of best practices to avoid a failure. The STI Maintenance method allows for the creation of a reliability culture through the completion of our various levels of evolution which lead to an efficient factory 4.0.
Covered in this webinar:
- An introduction to R2i
- Why should a site engage in asset management?
- How to develop a business case and a game plan to see it through?
- What are the tangible results of this exercise and what challenges should you expect?
- Culture development as a prerequisite of the factory 4.0
4 good reasons to attend:
- Learn how to develop a business case and a strategy to credibly convince management to support improved asset management
- Identify a winning strategy to rapidly obtain tangible results and learn how to continuously demonstrate these types of results
- Discover how to generate enthusiasm for improved asset management throughout your organization
- Have a conversation with our experts on how to evolve a reliability culture and a plan inherent to the adoption of best practices.
To register : Fill in the form*
*event in french only
About STI Maintenance
By working chiefly with companies with industrial, infrastructure, IT and transportation equipment assets, STI Maintenance offers distinct services in asset management, state-of-the art technology integration and specialized workforce outsourcing.
Established in 2014, R2i is an IT firm that specializes in data centre infrastructure, artificial intelligence and cloud infrastructures that are ISO 27001 and 27018 certified as well as a wide range of high-level managed services.